- Advanced Whole Home Diagnostics
- New Construction Services
- Home Energy Score
- About Home Star Training
- Business & Groups
- Upcoming Courses
- BPI Building Analyst Certification Training
- BPI Building Analyst / Energy Auditor Training & Certification Classes
- BPI Envelope Professional Certification
- BPI Building Analyst / Envelope Professional Training
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer Certification
- BPI Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Certification
- BPI Heating Specialist Certification
- HERS Rater Certification Training
A BPI Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Certification shows that a candidate is able to understand how those systems work, both individually and within the home as a system. Candidates will undergo three days of classroom training and field training and will be tested in both field and written capacities. will also be able to identify and fix problems within these systems to ensure peak performance and comfort.
Call us today to find out when the next BPI Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Certification class is!
Note: Students taking this course must be BPI Building Analyst or Envelope Professional Certified or have completed Building Analyst or Envelope training.