- Advanced Whole Home Diagnostics
- New Construction Services
- Home Energy Score
- Business & Groups
- Upcoming Courses
- BPI Building Analyst Certification Training
- BPI Building Analyst / Energy Auditor Training & Certification Classes
- BPI Envelope Professional Certification
- BPI Building Analyst / Envelope Professional Training
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer Certification
- BPI Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Certification
- BPI Heating Specialist Certification
- HERS Rater Certification Training
The Building Envelope Certification from BPI focuses on quantification and remediation of energy loss through the building shell or building envelope -- insulation, windows & doors, air barrier, and the sum of the building components that separate the indoors from the outdoors. Building professionals holding the BPI Building Envelope Professional Certification are qualified to address comfort, energy efficiency, durability and HVAC performance by optimizing the building envelope.
Contact us today to find out when the next BPI Envelope Professional Certification class is!
|Time||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5|
|8-12||Principals of Building Science||The Energy Audit Process and Air Flow Basics||Field Training Blower Door and Manometer||Field Training||Review|
|Noon||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|1-5||Building Shell and the Thermal Envelope||Combustion Safety and Building Systems Overview||Field Training Combustion Appliance Zone Testing||Field Training||Written Test|
Ready to get your BPI Envelope certification? Fill out this form or give us a call!