An energy audit can be a pleasant and informative experience. It  was such during the one completed by Rob Novak for my house recently. In addition to many helpful suggestions to seal warm air leaks in all areas of the house, he found a problem with carbon monoxide in one place. The water heater chimney was blocked. There was a squirrel which had died inside the chimney, fortunately not too long ago before. It was removed the next day and a re-check found the CO problem no longer existed. Also, I had had a problem with bats. An attempt had been made to seal off all the possible entries which bat could use, but some were missed. Mr. Novak found four more. This was a real bonus.. I am looking forward to a more comfortable home.
No votes yet
Joan Tucker