- Advanced Whole Home Diagnostics
- New Construction Services
- Home Energy Score
- Business & Groups
- Upcoming Courses
- BPI Building Analyst Certification Training
- BPI Building Analyst / Energy Auditor Training & Certification Classes
- BPI Envelope Professional Certification
- BPI Building Analyst / Envelope Professional Training
- BPI Air Leakage Control Installer Certification
- BPI Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Certification
- BPI Heating Specialist Certification
- HERS Rater Certification Training
Offering HERS Ratings, Home Performance Testing, Blower Door Testing, Iowa Energy Code Compliance Testing, Home Energy Audits in the Tiffin, IA area
Are you building a new home or condo or townhome in one of Iowa's fastest growing comunities?
We work with Iowa builders and homeowners who are interested in having their buildings and projects tested by a certified consultant. Contact us if you are interested in having a building or project inspected.
Iowa Energy Code Compliance Evaluations, including Blower Door testing to be sure the work you've done performs at the level for which you have planned and built.
We provide air leakage and infrared tests to ensure that the building meets or exceeds the current codes. We also offer HERS Ratings and Energy Star certifications for those who are interested in meeting the national standards for energy efficiency.
An energy audit can be a pleasant and informative experience. It was such during the one completed by Rob Novak for my house recently. In addition to many helpful suggestions to seal warm air leaks in all areas of the house, he found a problem with carbon monoxide in one place. The water heater chimney was blocked. There was a squirrel which had died inside the chimney, fortunately not too long ago before.
Joan Tucker -